by paulankers on 4 April, 2017
Easter is just a hop away and there are some eggcellent activities for you and your family to enjoy.
• Easter Trail- Saturday 1- 17 April: Free with standard admission
• Cool crafts at the Hall- Tuesday 4&11, Wednesday 5 &12 and Thursday 6 & 13 April: Tuesday- printing Wednesdays- Stained glass design Thursday- Plaster ceiling pendants. 2pm-3pm £4 per person- Booking is essential- call 0161 474 2020
• Family Tour- Wednesday 5 & 12 April: suitable for all the family 2pm- 3pm- £3 child (under 5s free) £5 adult. Limited places first come first serve.
• Easter Sunday Act of Worship- suitable for all ages, 3pm.
• Easter Monday Fun and Games- Suitable for up to 9 years, 1.30pm -3.30pm. 50p per participant. For further details call 0161 474 4444
• Easter Bunny Trail- Saturday 1 April- Monday 17 April. Suitable for all during normal opening hours. Free- drop in.
• Family Craft Activities- Tuesday 4, Thursday 6 and Wednesday 12 April. Suitable for ages 7+, 11am- 12noon. £4- Booking essential- call 0161 474 2399
• Hat works Family Tour- Wednesday 5 April & 12 April. For all ages- £4 (under 4s free) 11am- 12noon- Booking advisable as places limited- call 0161 474 2399
• Easter Treasure Hunt- Friday 31 March- Monday 17 April. Suitable for all ages. Free, normal opening hours and charges apply. Just drop in.
• Easter Crafty Makes- Tuesday 4 – Easter Monday 17 April. Suitable for ages 3 – 11. During normal and bank holiday opening hours. £1 per draft activity pack. Just drop in.
Air Raid Shelters:
• Children’s Explorer Tours – Wednesday 12 April & Thursday 8 June- suitable for ages 7+- 6.45pm-8.15pm- £4 (£3 accompanying adults) Booking essential- call 0161 474 1940
There is plenty going on around Stockport during the Easter Holidays for the whole family to enjoy. Why not head down to one of our Easter trails and see for yourself what Stockport has to offer.Leave a comment